Monday, December 6, 2010

My Favorite Things

I started experimenting with my new zoom recorder and I've managed to coax a fantastic recording quality out of it as a direct sax mic (Not that I had to do much).  The following is an arrangement of "My Favorite Things" that I recorded on it.  I recorded the electric piano-rhodes sound directly into the computer and then overdubbed the sax using my zoom.  I apologize for the slight clipping on the electric piano-rhodes during one section of the tune.  I didn't catch it until I was too far into the recording to want to start over.

MP3 - My Favorite Things MP3 and a high quality WAV file of the track - My Favorite Things WAV

I would like to make recordings like this more often.  If you'd like to hear more of my music please donate 99 cents or whatever amount of money you'd like toward my next track using the pay pal donation button below.  I'll be posting tracks on the regular basis, and with your support I could even hire other musicians to play with me.  Thanks to all who support my music!




2 comments: